In our first installment of “Cooking with the Charger,” watch seniors Kaytlyn Meseke and Laurel Barber make popcorn for a final wrap on Kaytlyn’s series of popcorn reviews. The two laugh while making popcorn for the whole family.
How to wash your hands correctly:
1/4 cup Vegetable oil
1/2 cup white popcorn kernels
1/4 cup melted butter
Salt to taste
- Place your medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add oil to the pan.
- Add the popcorn kernels to the pan and cover immediately.
- When the first pop is heard, start to shake the pan, shake until you hear no more popping.
- Dump popcorn into a bigger bowl.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave butter for 30 seconds, or until melted.
- Pour butter over popcorn and salt to taste.
Do you have a recipe you’d like to share? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org to be featured in an episode of your own!